Backend Team Lead (Sources)
About The Position
Help us shape the future of AI-driven customer acquisition!
We bring innovation and expertise in the fields of AI & cognitive computing together with extensive knowledge of the worlds of customer acquisition and audience building.
We are building a new platform from the ground up which will disrupt the commerce world as we know it.
The platform’s core involves AI, cognitive computing, deep learning, infrastructure, search, data science, data collection and information processing, harnessing massive amounts of unstructured data.
We are looking for a Backend Team Lead to help us bring a center of excellence to the next level.
In this role, you will:
- Design, develop and lead the development and architecture of an infrastructure SAAS platform.
- Define and coordinate technical tasks for the development of the platform.
- Constantly pursue R&D excellence by continuously learning and adhering to best practices in development standards (e.g., code reviews, unit testing, and CI/CD processes).
- Provide hands-on development alongside your team members.
- Follow up on deliverables and be able to identify setbacks.
- Report to the group’s VP R&D.
We need you to have:
- BSc in Computer Science, or similar education / experience.
- At least 7 years experience working with the JVM.
- Senior-level experience with architecture, development, tuning and debugging of backend and web-based SAAS applications.
- Working with CI/CD tools, including Docker-based technologies.
- At least 3 years working in cloud environment such as AWS.
We hope you’ll have:
- Hands-on envelopment experience in Scala
- Prior technical leadership experience
- Hands on experience in architectonic SAAS solutions using open source technologies such as Kafka, Cassandra and streaming engines