DevOps Team Leader
About The Position
Voyager Labs is a pioneer in developing advanced technologies based on Artificial Intelligence, cognitive computing and deep learning algorithms. Our solutions enable clients to derive deep actionable insights from the vast and growing ocean of unstructured data. Our mission is to help create a safer, more prosperous world.
We are looking for a talented DevOps Team Leader who will manage the DevOps team, mentoring team members and playing a key role in the design and implementations of our deployment processes.
The position entails working with heavy computation and cutting-edge technologies, and building and maintaining tools for deployment and monitoring. In addition, the role includes communication and collaboration with other teams.
Micro-services infrastructure based on Docker containers.
Creation of fully automated production tools.
Development of our continuous integration and continuous deployment process.
Creation of software deployment strategy that enables successful upgrades.
- At least 3 years of DevOps team leader experience.
- At least 5 years as DevOps Engineer, including:
- Continuous deployment/integration and configuration management tools (e.g., Jenkins, Ansible).
- Large-scale production environments.
- AWS and preferably other cloud platforms.
- Version control systems (e.g., git).
- Building Dockers infrastructures.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Programming / scripting skills (e.g., Bash, Python, Perl).
- Monitoring tools and logging infrastructure (e.g., ELK, Graphite).
- Working with Dockers.
- Networking theory, protocols and technologies.
- Cluster management tools (e.g., Swarm, Kubernetes).
- Passion for technology
- Results-focused, accountable for all team quality and timelines.
- A great team player who can manage multiple interfaces.
- NoSQL Databases experience (e.g., Cassandra, Solr).
- Programming experience in Java – Advantage.
- Configuration management tools (Consul, Zookeeper) – Advantage.
- Distributed computation system (Storm, Spark) – Advantage.
- Proficiency with Maven build tools – Advantage.