QA Engineer Voyager Safe
About The Position
Voyager Labs is a pioneer in developing advanced technologies based on Artificial Intelligence, cognitive computing and deep learning algorithms. Our solutions enable clients to derive deep actionable insights from the vast and growing ocean of unstructured data. Our mission is to help create a safer, more prosperous world.
We are looking for an effective, independent, detail-oriented Quality Assurance Engineer to join one of our big data development teams. This engineer will work side-by-side with development, integration and support teams, and have a key role in shaping our products’ quality, behavior and design.
- Planning and writing STP documents based on PRD’s.
- Perform acceptance, regression, and functional tests.
- Provide detailed reporting and analysis when bugs are found.
- Be a part of a scrum development team and collaborate with multiple stack holders to quickly isolate and report issues.
- At least 3 years of experience in manually testing of web-based, complex systems.
- Experience with UI and API testing.
- Hands-on experience in writing and executing complicated SQL queries against either PostgreSQL / Mysql / Nosql.
- Hands-on experience in testing tools such as SOAP UI, Postman etc.
- Experiences with big data technologies and data-driven systems – an advantage
- Good familiarity with Linux – an advantage.
- Familiar with Agile process and Continuous Integration – an advantage.
- Experience with programming and scripting languages – an advantage.
- Team player!