About The Position
Help us shape the future of AI-driven customer acquisition!
We bring innovation and expertise in AI & cognitive computing along with extensive knowledge of customer acquisition and audience building.
We are building a new platform from the ground up which will disrupt the commerce world as we know it.
The platform’s core involves AI, cognitive computing, deep learning, infrastructure, search, data science, data collection and information processing, harnessing massive amounts of unstructured data
We are looking for an effective, independent, detail-oriented Quality Assurance Engineer to join one of our Big Data development teams. If you are a real team player who is passionate about developing both manual and automated test procedures, your place is with us.
- Operate in a technologically rich environment of logically complex systems.
- Work with developers to resolve issues found during testing.
- Get involved in customer cases analysis.
- Manage multiple network setups, clusters and environments.
- Be part of a scrum development team, evangelize quality-centric culture.
- At least 3 years of practical experience in QA, including test frameworks in web combining high-scale environments.
- Proficiency in Linux and project management tools.
- Experience in GUI testing.
- Hands on experience in writing and executing complicated SQL queries against either PostgreSQL, Mysql or AWS Redshift databases.
- Deep system design comprehension and client-server web technologies testing.
- Experience working in AWS, including some DevOps expertise such as Docker and Jenkins.
- Experience with programming and scripting languages – plus.