About The Position
Voyager Labs is a pioneer in developing advanced technologies based on Artificial Intelligence, cognitive computing and deep learning algorithms. Our solutions enable clients to derive deep actionable insights from the vast and growing ocean of unstructured data. Our mission is to help create a safer, more prosperous world.
We are looking for an HR Partner to support one of our business units. As a HR Partner you’ll be responsible for talent acquisition and the entire employee life cycle in several locations. This role will report directly to VP HR and will be a key partner for building infrastructures and leading projects that will impact our business success.
- Work closely with hiring managers and VP HR on workforce planning and building the right hiring solution for meeting business needs.
- E2E talent acquisition accountability for the BU in different locations around the globe (mainly ISR, US and APAC).
- Be the point of contact for all HR issues related to the employee life cycle, supporting line managers on day-to-day cases.
- Lead HR global projects/take accountability for cross-organization HR centers of excellence.
- 5-6 years of relevant HR work experience in a high-tech global environment.
- Bachelor degree in Social Science or Behavioral science – must. MBA – highly advantageous.
- Strong talent acquisition experience for both technological and commercial roles (both sourcing and managing E2E process).
- Global talent acquisition and hiring of senior leadership positions – highly advantageous.
- Proven experience in recruitment managing.
- Previous experience with building and implementing HR projects/infrastructures.
- Exercises high degree of confidentiality when dealing with employee matters.
- Good knowledge of local employment legislation / rewards / performance management, etc.
- High-level English – both written and spoken.
- Self-leadership – well-organized, works efficiently, accurately and independently. Takes full accountability and focuses on results under pressure.
- A passion for people and a team player!
- Data-driven – able to analyze data and make decisions accordingly.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to constantly changing needs of the organization.