Deployment & System Engineer
About The Position
Voyager Labs is a pioneer in developing advanced technologies based on Artificial Intelligence, cognitive computing and deep learning algorithms. Our solutions enable clients to derive deep actionable insights from the vast and growing ocean of unstructured data. Our mission is to help create a safer, more prosperous world.
We are looking for an elite Deployment & System Engineer to join our IT team. We are looking for a passionate team player that will join a dynamic, fast forward environment.
- Responsible for onsite deployments and technical support of the company solutions.
- Managing and progressing deployments from remote working with end customers and channels.
- Responsible for successful deployment from trigger to ATP
- Handle incidents, problems and improvements for the ongoing deployment activities.
- Resolve time critical deployment and production issues.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in:
- Production environments.
- Linux administration experience, including installation, networking, bootstrapping and security – a must.
- AWS and preferably other cloud platforms.
- Experience deploying software systems from the build phase -> test environment -> production environment.
- Virtualization & Hyper-convergence deep knowledge (VMware/Nutanix).
- Relevant Knowledge / proficiency in:
- Knowledge of one or more of the following scripting languages: Bash, Python, Perl.
- Networking theory, protocols and technologies (e.g Switches, Routers, Firewalls).
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work directly with customers.
- Ability to work independently and in a team, in a dynamic environment.
- Strong analytic and troubleshooting skills.
- Willingness to travel extensively – Up to 50% abroad.
- Professional level English – reading, writing and speaking.
- Continuous Deployment/Integration and Configuration management tools (e.g Jenkins, Ansible).
- NoSQL Databases experience (e.g Cassandra).
- Version Control (e.g Git).
- Operating monitoring tools and logging infrastructure (e.g Sensu, Logstash, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Graphite).