Technical Account Manager
About The Position
Voyager Analytics is a pioneer in developing advanced technologies based on Artificial Intelligence, cognitive computing and deep learning algorithms. Our customers leverage our platform to derive actionable insights from vast amounts of unstructured data. Our mission is to help create a safer, more prosperous world.
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager to help ensure a positive customer experience. This function will be the focal point for the customers’ every need, a trusted adviser who deeply understands their customers’ business and aligns their needs with our solutions. This function oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of specific projects which have a beginning, an end, and specified deliverables.
- Act as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal teams, including product management, customer support, engineering, sales and finance.
- Plan and monitor solution implementation for new customers.
- Serve as the trusted point of contact for Voyager Analytics customers, from the point of sale and extending through onboarding, project success, and renewals.
- Create and manage project timelines and scope, ensuring deliverables are completed on time and according to specifications.
- Manage the relationship with the customer through ongoing communication and periodic meetings/calls.
- Track and monitor customer status, identify areas of concern and pursue growth and upsell opportunities.
- Contribute to positive customer experience – increase usage, renewals and drive long-term customer success.
- BSc in a technical field such as Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Technical Account Management or Customer Success Management (including Gantt management, project management tools familiarity, etc.) in a software company or cloud-based solution. Big Data company experience – an advantage.
- Experience developing processes for increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Experience working with Enterprise customers.
- Fluent English speaker with impeccable written and oral communication skills.
- Both a strong team player and a self-starter.
- Excellent communication skills: ability to connect with and build long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Open to moderate travel.