Grow with Us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
Experienced Java Engineer
About The Position
Voyager Labs is a pioneer in developing advanced technologies based on Artificial Intelligence, cognitive computing and deep learning algorithms. Our solutions enable clients to derive deep actionable insights from the vast and growing ocean of unstructured data. Our mission is to help create a safer, more prosperous world.
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer to join our innovative development team. As a Software Engineer, you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive, design, and bring to market innovative products.You will work closely with an internal interdisciplinary team and outside partners to drive key aspects of product definition, execution, and testing.
- Developing, expanding and maintaining a highly complex distributed and multidisciplinary system.
- Collaborate with cross organization teams.
- Implement both new features and modifications to existing code, from coding phase through product release.
- Participate in and influence every aspect of the development process.
- Be part of a team that develops and implements both cross R&D infrastructure and designated application.
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience in Java server-side development
- Experienced with Big-Data Technologies like Hadoop/Spark/Kafka/NoSQL
- Experience with search engine databases (Elasticsearch, Solr, Lucene)
- Experienced with Microservices architecture and Multi-threaded
- Team player, highly motivated, quick learner, always up-to-date with new technologies