Grow with Us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
Full Stack Developer
About The Position
Who are we?
Voyager Labs, a world leader in AI-based investigation solutions, empowers organizations worldwide to gain deep investigative insights about individuals, groups, and topics.
Our proprietary AI technology enables investigators to easily analyze massive amounts of open, deep, and dark web data as well as internal data, and understand content, human interactions, and connections.
Government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector customers, use our award-winning, cutting-edge technology, to increase productivity of their investigative teams, elevate their quality of investigation and ultimately mitigate and prevent risks to make a safer world.
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 120+ team members. We operate worldwide through our offices in Israel, US, UK, Spain, Singapore and Mexico.
The secret to our growth is people! We are one team invested in each other and working together toward the company’s vision, always remembering to enjoy the journey. Voyager Labs isn’t just a great place to work, but a community of great people to do great work with.
Each of our employees has the chance to both make the world a better place, grow and develop his/her skills in a growing, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Your Upcoming Challenge
We are looking for a highly motivated full stack developer to extend and maintain our products. Your responsibilities will include developing software component end-to-end, leading major features in our solution, constantly re-inventing and improving our products and be a part of our amazing team in a fresh and dynamic environment.
In This Job You Will
· Design and code web applications using the latest stack (React, ES6, Webpack, type script etc …)
· Write a high quality, testable and reusable code.
· Build a pixel-perfect, top-notch UI.
· Be a major part of the team - bring your own ideas and have great influence on the product.
· Learn and grow as an all-around professional.
· Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
What do you bring to the table?
- 2-4 years of back-end programming experience in Java-must.
- Experience with react/angular 0.2.
- Experience in JS / HTML / CSS.
- Experience in NodeJS/Python - a big plus.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process – design, development, deployment.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or related field or equivalent background from technological army units.