Grow with Us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
About The Position
Voyager is looking for a senior DevOps engineer who will play a key role in the design and implementations of our systems and networks, and will be responsible for medium-to-large projects and initiatives to integrate advanced production tools for the R&D teams.
The role includes technical leading and assisting hands on with defining and implementing the DevOps strategy and oversee microservices based architecture.
The role includes mentorship of DevOps engineers and contribute to the architectural aspects of other projects carried out within the team.
● At least 3 years of DevOps experience including:
○ Linux administration experience, including installation, networking, bootstrapping and security
○ AWS or other cloud platforms
○ Continuous Deployment/Integration and Configuration management tools (e.g Jenkins, Ansible)
○ Version Control systems (e.g git)
○ Working directly with software engineering teams and guiding developers
● Relevant Knowledge / proficiency in:
○ Programming / scripting skills (e.g bash, python).
● Bonus points:
○ Java proficiency
○ NoSQL Databases experience (e.g Cassandra)
○ Proficiency with Maven build tools
● Ability to work independently and in a team, in a dynamic environment
● A great communicator, great interface management
● Fast ramp up, quick learning, high motivation
● Broad system perspective
● Strong analytic and troubleshooting skills