Grow with us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
About The Position
Who are we?
We make the invisible visible. Deep digital investigation platforms for your most complex challenges.
Voyager Labs enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use our cutting-edge AI technology in the worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats and other risks.
Each of our employees has the chance to both make the world a better place and grow and develop his/her skills in a growing, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Your Upcoming Challenge
VoyagerLabs is looking for an experienced Financial Controller to join Voyager’s finance team, Candidates should possess knowledge of all aspects of US GAAP. The role requires 2-4 years of relevant experience as assistant controller/financial controller and internship in big4 firm. Proficient English and previous experience in public accounting is a must.
· A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with a BA in accounting/finance - Must.
· Experience - at least one position as controller/assistant controller in a tech, public company (NASDAQ / NYSE).
· Knowledge in SEC fillings and reporting requirements.
· Well grounded knowledge and comprehensive understanding of financial accounting and reporting to US accounting standards (US GAAP).
· Ability to handle multiple projects, work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and strive well in a fast-paced work environment.
· Experience working with NetSuite – big advantage.
· Previous internship at one of the big 4 ”accounting firms” high-tech division.
· Team player, very organized, result driven, excellent multi-tasking abilities.
· Fluent written and verbal English - Must.
· Planning, directing, and coordinating all accounting operational functions.
· Managing the accumulation and consolidation of all financial data necessary for an accurate accounting of consolidated business results.
· Coordinating and preparing internal and external financial statements.
· Coordinating activities of external auditors.
· Assessing current accounting operations, offering recommendations for improvement, and implementing new processes.
· Overseeing regulatory reporting, frequently including tax planning and compliance.
· Assist with special projects and ad-hoc requests, as necessary.