Grow with us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
Senior Finance Manager
About The Position
Who are we?
We make the invisible visible. Deep digital investigation platforms for your most complex challenges.
Voyager Labs enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use our cutting-edge AI technology in the worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats and other risks.
Each of our employees has the chance to both make the world a better place and grow and develop his/her skills in a growing, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Your Upcoming Challenge
We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter who is comfortable wearing multiple hats, thrives in a dynamic environment, and is passionate about building processes and automation. Strong candidates will be forward-thinking and highly-collaborative. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly accelerating startup.
- Assist in leading annual operating plan, budgeting process and mid-year re-plans; partnering with all budget owners across the company
- Lead, measure and report performance against financial plans and metrics to quantify financial risks, opportunities and insights to the business
- Build, develop, & maintain sophisticated quantitative models to improve forecasting/planning across key business metrics driven by key business drivers and trends
- Prepare business forecasts and results for executive leadership; assist in preparation of board and investor materials
- Responsible for ad-hoc analysis and scenario modeling to support business partners and finance leadership to assist with decision making
- Partner with CFO to automate and improve planning and reporting processes
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a combination of FP&A, Corporate or strategic finance, accounting
- Experience in SaaS/Software and growth stage companies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Sophisticated Excel and data visualization skills
- Proactive, thoughtful, & highly organized; able to work quickly while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to partner cross-functionally, influence, and connect with all business partners; comfortable in a virtual environment
- Experience in BI Tools and NetSuite - an Advantage