Grow with Us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
About The Position
VoyagerLabs is looking for an experienced Corporate Controller to join Voyager’s finance team. Candidates should possess knowledge of all aspects of US GAAP. The role requires at least five years of relevant experience / 3 years after internship and a bachelor’s degree in accounting. Proficient English and previous experience in public accounting is a must.
· Planning, directing and coordinating all accounting operational functions.
· In charge of revenue recognition (ASC606), COGS, FA cycle.
· Managing the accumulation and consolidation of all financial data necessary for an accurate accounting of consolidated business results.
· Coordinating and preparing internal and external financial statements.
· Coordinating activities of external auditors.
· Assessing current accounting operations, offering recommendations for improvement, and implementing new processes.
· Overseeing regulatory reporting, frequently including tax planning and compliance.
· Assisting in the development and implementation of new processes and systems that enhance department workflow.
· Management of bookkeeping staff.
· Assist with special projects and ad-hoc requests, as necessary.
· A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with a BA in accounting/finance - Must.
· Experience - at least one position as controller/assistant controller in a tech, public company (NASDAQ/ NYSE).
· Knowledge in SEC fillings and reporting requirements.
· Well-grounded knowledge and comprehensive understanding of financial accounting and reporting according to US accounting standards (US GAAP).
· Ability to handle multiple projects, work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and strive well in a fast-paced work environment.
· Experience working with Netsuite – big advantage.
· Previous internship at one of the big 4 ”accounting firms” high-tech division.
· Management or supervisory experience in accounting.
· Team player, very organized, result driven, excellent multi-tasking abilities.
· Fluent written and verbal English - Must.