Grow with Us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
About The Position
Voyager Labs is a pioneer in developing advanced technologies based on Artificial Intelligence, cognitive computing and deep learning algorithms. Our solutions enable clients to derive deep actionable insights from the vast and growing ocean of unstructured data. Our mission is to help create a safer, more prosperous world.
We are looking for an effective, independent, detail-oriented Manual QA Engineer to join one of our big data QA team. Work side by side with development, integration and support teams, and have a key role with our products' quality, behaviour and design.
- Planning and writing STP, STD documents based on PRD's.
- Performing acceptance, regression, and functional tests.
- Provide detailed reporting and analysis when bugs are found.
- Be a part of the QA team and collaborate with multiple stack holders to quickly isolate and report issues.
- At least 4 years of experience in Manually testing of Web based complex systems.
- Experience with UI and API testing.
- Hands on experience in writing and executing complicated SQL queries against either PostgreSQL / MySQL / NoSQL.
- Hands-on experience in testing tools such as SOAP UI, Postman etc.
- Experiences with big data technologies and data driven systems - an advantage
- Good familiarity with Linux - an advantage.
- Familiar with Agile process and Continuous Integration – an advantage.
- Team player , highly motivated, quick learner, always up-to-date with new technologies.