Grow with us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
About The Position
Who are we?
We make the invisible visible. Deep digital investigation platforms for your most complex challenges.
VoyagerLabs enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use our cutting-edge AI technology in the worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats and other risks.
Each of our employees has the chance to both make the world a better place, and grow and develop his/her skills in a growing, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Your Upcoming Challenge
We are looking for a rock star Product Manager to join our product team and take a significant role in a dynamic, fast forward and innovative company.
In This Job You Will
- Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning through tactical activities and all the way into the launch of the product.
- Break down high-level requirements into detailed product specs and writing PRD's.
- Manage day-to-day priorities.
- Participate as a day-to-day member of agile delivery teams during all project phases.
- Lead and work closely with R&D teams.
- Accountable for timely and high-quality delivery.
- Participate in the development and formation of the product’s strategy and roadmap.
- Bring Voyager Lab's product vision to reality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 4+ years of product management experience; plus, technical experience in an R&D team.
- Intelligence field experience – A Must.
- Experience with Big Data products, advantage for Analytics experience.
- Experience with AI products a big advantage.
- Project management and time management skills.
- Data-driven decision-making processes.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with Jira.
- Experience working in Agile methodology.
- Proven experience working with strategic customers, great interpersonal & communication skills.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Ability to work independently, with a desire to learn and grow in a fast-pace, dynamic environment.
- Ability to thrive in startup culture: Has a growth mindset, resilient, adaptable, curious and motivated.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent English.