Grow with Us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
Director, ROW head of Pre- sales
About The Position
Make The Invisible Visible
Deep digital investigation platforms for your most complex challenges
Voyager Labs enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use our cutting-edge AI technology in the United States and worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats and other risks..
As a Head of Pre-Sales (Solution Specialists), you will actively drive and manage the functional and technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical and solution adviser and functional product advocate.
Using technical and solution creativity and business acumen, you will illustrate the value that Voyager Lab’s platform and products can provide. You must be able to engage and articulate product positioning to both business and technical users in competitive scenarios. You will also rapidly identify all technical and business issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- Partner with Account and Channel Executives to achieve defined sales goals.
- Accountability for RFPs and full proposals.
- Propose technical and creative business solutions in support of sales activities.
- Understand customers’ challenges and operational needs and build solutions to address them leveraging our technology and platforms.
- Design and deliver high quality Proof of Concepts for prospective customers.
- Present strong technical and business aspects of proposed solutions to a C-Level audience.
- Represent Voyager Lab’s product to customers and at field events such as conferences, summits, seminars, etc.
- Assist with the radiation strategy within the target accounts by building customer relationships.
- Demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Work with colleagues across the organization to receive the support needed to accomplish the functional and technical goals.
- Lead the team of professional while accountable for their performance and growth
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Math, Statistic, Business Management, Computer Science.
- 5+ years as a successful Pre-Sales Engineer OR 10+ years in a Professional Services/Consulting role that is client facing and involves sales scenarios.
- Proven management experience.
- Experience serving in the capacity of a technical field sales in a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer facing role.
- Deep knowledge in the investigations and analyst environments
- Experience in working with “Federal” contracts, valid clearness – advantage
- Experience in and understanding of data and information management – especially as it relates to big data trends and issues within businesses.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT Technology space.
- in the capacity of a technical sales engineer in a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer facing role.
- Experience with Artificial Intelligence, Business Intelligence, Analytics, and/or Big Data solutions
- Knowledge of current trends in the market including the competitive landscape, other solutions available/general understanding of other players in the market.
- Able to thrive in a unique culture where thinking outside of the box is required daily and creative input is necessary to solve business problems.
- Technical depth to respond to all functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Proven success conveying customer requirements to Product Management teams.
- Familiarity with Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, customer interaction, requirements analysis, presentations, and system design.
- Willing to travel 50% to customer locations throughout the assigned region