Grow with us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
About The Position
Who are we?
Voyager Labs, a world leader in AI-based investigation solutions, empowers organizations worldwide to gain deep investigative insights about individuals, groups, and topics.
Our proprietary AI technology enables investigators to easily analyze massive amounts of open, deep, and dark web data as well as internal data, and understand content, human interactions, and connections.
Government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector customers, use our award-winning, cutting-edge technology, to increase productivity of their investigative teams, elevate their quality of investigation and ultimately mitigate and prevent risks to make a safer world.
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 120+ team members. We operate worldwide through our offices in Israel, US, UK, Spain, Singapore and Mexico.
The secret to our growth is people! We are one team invested in each other and working together toward the company’s vision, always remembering to enjoy the journey. Voyager Labs isn’t just a great place to work, but a community of great people to do great work with.
Each of our employees has the chance to both make the world a better place, grow and develop his/her skills in a growing, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
In This Job You Will
We are looking for an effective, independent, detail-oriented Quality Assurance Automation Developer to join one of our Big Data development teams. Work side by side with development, integration and support teams, have a key role with our products' quality, behavior and design.
- Responsible for creating, maintaining, and performing automation tests to ensure development outputs meet acceptance criteria, technical specifications, and product goals
- Performing acceptance, regression, and functional tests
- Automation Test Results monitoring
- Work closely with manual QA, development team and product team to develop new tests to run in CI
- Responsible for performing stress tests before feature release
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with Java and Selenium - Must
- Experience writing e2e automated tests, preferably using Cucumber framework - Must
- Experience in performance/stress/load testing using Jmeter
- Knowledge using various DB in automation tests (Solr, Cassandra, MongoDB, MySQL) - Advantage
- Ability to create Jenkins Pipelines in Groovy
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting and technical skills.
- Understanding of QA methodologies
- Hands-on experience in testing tools such as SOAP UI, Postman
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools