Grow with Us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
R&D Team Leader
About The Position
Voyager Labs is a pioneer in developing advanced technologies based on Artificial Intelligence, cognitive computing and deep learning algorithms. Our solutions enable clients to derive deep actionable insights from the vast and growing ocean of unstructured data. Our mission is to help create a safer, more prosperous world.
We are looking for an innovative R&D Team Lead to join the application team to managing the delivery of multiple, complex, simultaneous development projects from design through to release. In this role, you will lead a team of highly skilled back-end and full-stack developers, working on a large-scale, complex and cutting-edge systems. You'll closely with multiple interfaces to insure high quality products.
In this role, you will:
- Design and lead the development and architecture of the biggest company’s main products.
- Define and coordinate technical tasks of the development group.
- Collaborating with the business and product teams to translate business needs into systems solutions.
- Working closely with development team leads in order to deliver on-time high-quality products.
- Drive innovation and improve productivity.
- Be in charge of the personal development and well-being of your team members.
- Delivering features on time to meet our business goals, with high transparency and predictability.
- 3+ years of experience as a team lead of at least 5 engineers.
- 6+ years of experience in a production distributed web environment, with both back-end and front-end solutions, performance optimizations, monitoring, tools and trends in the front-end world.
- Basic knowledge of client-side programming (React / Angular 2+ / Vue etc.).
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of architectural principles, coding standards, design patterns and best practices.
- Experience with working multi-threaded environment.
- Experience with non-relational DB (Cassandra, MongoDB, Solr, etc.)
We hope you’ll have:
- Experience in building complex and large-scale applications, based on Micro-services architecture.
- AWS experience.
- Experience in integration of ML/AI algorithms.