Grow with us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
About The Position
Who are we?
We make the invisible visible. Deep digital investigation platforms for your most complex challenges.
Voyager Labs enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use our cutting-edge AI technology in the worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats and other risks.
Each of our employees has the chance to both make the world a better place and grow and develop his/her skills in a growing, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Your Upcoming Challenge:
The Voyager Labs VP Marketing position is an amazing opportunity for a highly talented and skilled individual to join a market leader company, plan and execute the marketing strategy, define the roadmap, and manage the marketing team and domain.
We are looking for a creative, growth-oriented VP Marketing who will be responsible for building up our brand while generating new opportunities to grow Voyager Labs in the exploding global AI market.
As a member of Voyager Labs’ executive team, the VP of Marketing is responsible for the company’s core marketing strategy and shares the responsibility to drive growth.
- Develop and lead the company’s global go-to-market strategy and direct the tactical execution to support the company’s toplines growth.
- Build the company's brand identity and brand definition - including positioning, messaging, and value proposition strategy. Build and establish the product marketing and communications strategy.
- Build and lead the global marketing team.
- Drive the digital marketing and social media campaigns for increased brand awareness and lead generation.
- Own and efficiently utilize budget, allocating spending, and optimizing a blend of marketing channels and resources to achieve measurable results.
- Produce high-quality content for various needs. such as market surveys, webinars, whitepapers, case studies, blogs, videos, and more.
- Analyze ROI of all marketing programs, communicate results, and evaluate marketing effectiveness.
- Build a strong marketing organization that is deeply aligned with the sales teams, providing proactive marketing solutions and sales support tools.
- Guide research and analysis needs of the market to include partners, customers, and competition.
- 3-5 years of experience as a VP within the global enterprise sales markets.
- Strong understanding of inbound and outbound marketing for the b2b enterprise sales.
- Must be able to clearly demonstrate key competencies including strategic vision, execution planning, and define measurable results.
- Experience across all disciplines of marketing includes lead gen, branding, social media, communications, content marketing, branding, public relations, marketing analytics, and events.
- Demonstrable experience in positioning a company in a competitive market.
- ROI-driven approach to marketing and strong attention to details.
- In-depth understanding of the customer journey.
- B2G experience - an advantage.