Grow with us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
About The Position
Who are we?
We make the invisible visible. Deep digital investigation platforms for your most complex challenges.
VoyagerLabs enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use our cutting-edge AI technology in the worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats and other risks.
Each of our employees has the chance to both make the world a better place, and grow and develop his/her skills in a growing, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
We are looking for a passionate and creative Data & Product Analyst to join our team at Voyager Labs. As a Data & Product Analyst you’ll play a key role in our fast-growing team, learning to understand human behavior from unstructured data sources. You’ll work closely with multiple stakeholders such as developers, Product managers, Data Scientists and analysts. You’ll work closely with multiple stakeholders such as developers, product managers, data scientists and analysts.
· Lead the design and the evaluation of new and existing product components.
· Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
· Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources.
· Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
· At least 2 years of experience as a Data Analyst or equivalent role.
· Bachelor degree with strong statistical background - preferred. Experience in army service equivalent to academic degree.
· Experience in using statistical packages for analyzing datasets.
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
· Experience with databases / SQL / programming language.
· Background in data science and machine learning - Advantage.
· Familiarity with web intelligence, open source APIs – Advantage.
· Ability to efficiently manage diverse tasks and collaborate with a variety of teams.
· Accountability & self-leadership – taking full responsibility for tasks end-to-end.
· Team player with a creative mindset.