Grow with Us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
Senior Product Marketing Manager
About The Position
Who are we?
Voyager Labs, a world leader in AI-based investigation solutions, empowers organizations worldwide to gain deep investigative insights about individuals, groups, and topics.
Our proprietary AI technology enables investigators to easily analyze massive amounts of open, deep, and dark web data as well as internal data, and understand content, human interactions, and connections.
Government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector customers, use our award-winning, cutting-edge technology, to increase productivity of their investigative teams, elevate their quality of investigation and ultimately mitigate and prevent risks to make a safer world.
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 120+ team members. We operate worldwide through our offices in Israel, US, UK, Spain, Singapore and Mexico.
The secret to our growth is people! We are one team invested in each other and working together toward the company’s vision, always remembering to enjoy the journey. Voyager Labs isn’t just a great place to work, but a community of great people to do great work with.
Each of our employees has the chance to both make the world a better place, grow and develop his/her skills in a growing, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to own the product messaging and positioning for new and existing product lines. This role will work cross-functionally between Product, Marketing, and Sales to ensure we effectively communicate the current and future value of Voyager Labs’ products and translate it to business impact.
Your Upcoming Challenge :
- The Senior Product Marketing Manager will own the positioning and messaging for select product lines.
- Be the voice of product releases for your lines of business, owning relevant collateral (emails, release notes, brochures, videos, webinars, in-product solutions, demos).
- Translate product functionality and technical details into user benefit and value.
- Research and understand our buyer personas to ensure every product is designed and delivered to create value for them.
- Create campaigns designed to raise awareness of our products, increase adoption, improve conversion rates and drive thought leadership.
- Develop and implement GTM strategies and demand generation activities in partnership with business and marketing stakeholders
- Use analytics to identify our strengths and weaknesses to continually improve our content and services.
- Regularly educate internal teams on the latest products and how to position them, supported by marketing materials to be used externally for customers and internally to the Sales and Marketing teams globally.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar product related position, at a B2B enterprise SaaS company-must.
- Experience in market research, messaging and positioning
- Strong technical understanding of web-based technologies - must
- Strong writing skills, with the proven ability to translate technical related topics into external marketing content
- Ability to research marketing trends and other related topics
- Past experience in working closely with Product Management teams, with the ability to translate technical concepts into successful product and marketing material
- Ability to work self-sufficiently, and excel in a high-paced, always changing environment
- Experience creating effective brochures, demos, slide decks, videos and running webinars
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills no matter the audience or context
- Significant experience in marketing, business and/or outbound product management roles