Grow with Us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
About The Position
Location: Washington DC / NYC
Who are we?
We make the invisible visible.
Deep digital investigation platforms for your most complex challenges.
Voyager Labs enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use our cutting-edge AI technology in the United States and worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats and other risks.
Each of our employees has the chance to both make the world a better place and grow and develop his/her skills in a growing, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Your Upcoming Challenge:
You are an incredibly analytical problem solver with a passion for being creative and inventive. As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for helping our global team with marketing operations as well as marketing campaign execution. You are an expert at helping design and execute new marketing processes, you love measuring marketing performance, and it excites you to ensure our marketing systems are functioning optimally!
We are looking for someone who is also passionate about marketing campaign execution. You will be extremely hands-on in the execution of our US content strategy including webinars and podcasts, contributing to our GTM product messaging and positioning, preparation of marketing collateral and sales tools, promotion and customer/partner education for the company’s offering and solutions. The position reports to the Director of US Marketing, and will work closely with the company’s product management, sales team, marketing directors and executive management.
In this job you will…
- Collaborate and help execute the US marketing strategy e.g. sales enablement materials, products overviews, blogs, ABM campaigns, social media and email marketing campaigns, trend reports, white papers, webinars, podcasts, website, case studies, user guides, video scripts, thought-leadership bylines and more
- Measure performance and help optimize global marketing campaigns
- Manage your time effectively to meet editorial and social calendar deadlines
- Build and help manager strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Identify content performance KPIs and continually refine and improve our materials based on analytics performance and our ever-growing target markets/topics of interest.
- 4-6 years of broad Marketing experience
- Experience working for a SAAS and Startup company
- Must have Salesforce and HubSpot operational experience
- Have a data-driven approach to maximizing marketing ROI, including management of leads operationally to ensure each gets the necessary follow-up
- Collaborate with leadership on our US industry and partner events, as well as ABM marketing programs with Sales.
- This role should help develop events that build brand awareness, increase community awareness, and share responsibility for our sales team’s objective of closing deals.
- Work with partners and global thought leaders to manage webinars, podcasts, joint marketing and community marketing events
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, HubSpot Analytics, and more)
- Provide hands-on, day-to-day management at events to ensure all logistics and details are covered
- Work cross-functionally to manage all pre, during and post event needs
- Can solve for unforeseen situations and handle ‘fire drills’
- Federal industry experience a plus
Voyager Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.