Grow with Us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
About The Position
Voyager Labs is a global leader in human behavior analysis, providing cutting-edge, AI-driven platforms that analyze a myriad of public data sources and turn unstructured data into actionable insights. We are in the midst of explosive growth (200% CAGR YoY between 2016-2019), driven by adoption of our solution by marquee accounts in major verticals. As we expand, we’re seeking uniquely talented individuals to join our team.
Voyager Labs is looking for a Sales Administrator to join our US Team. Based out of our NYC office, the Sales Administrator will work closely with our outside sales team, marketing, business development, Finance, HR and other functions.
The ideal candidate will be an independent fast-learner with the ability to stay focused and work well under pressure, while collaborating with team members in an international and multicultural environment.
Primary responsibilities will include back office administration while working closely with the HQ HR and Finance teams, alongside prospecting for leads, Sales-force program admin support, supporting lead generation activities, and providing overall assistance to outside sales team.
- Perform administrative duties and act as the office’s focal point to Headquarters
- Schedule qualified sales appointments for outside sales team; prepare and send information packages to prospective customers
- Working with the Marketing team to identify decision makers within targeted entities to begin sales process; initial engagement prospective and existing end users, business partners and technology partners
- support Sales teams in managing prospect interactions in Sales-force; maintain and expand the company’s database of sales leads
- Present detailed reports of activities to a direct manager on a weekly basis
- Support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibitions and events
HR Logistics Support
- Plan recruiting interviews
- Proactively prepare for new employees on-boarding by scheduling 1/1s, obtaining technology, and utilizing the proper process for move requests.
- Support HR with executing different HR plans around team events, employees training etc.
- Responsible for ensuring office financial objectives are met by preparing annual budget for the office, planning the expenditures. Analyzing variances and carrying out necessary corrections that may arise.
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers etc.
- Manage travels
- Preferred: 2+ years of similar experience with proven success, including opportunity qualification, pre-call planning.
- Excellent communication skills
- Full command of Microsoft Office, Sales-force; strong analytical thinking
- Organized, results-driven, data-oriented and professional demeanor
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- College or university degree
- Minimal travel expected