Grow with Us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
VP Marketing North America
About The Position
Voyager Labs is a pioneer in developing advanced technologies based on Artificial Intelligence, cognitive computing, and deep learning algorithms. Our solutions enable clients to derive deep, actionable insights from the vast and growing ocean of unstructured data. Our mission is to help create a safer, more prosperous world.
We are actively looking for a seasoned marketing leader with demonstrated experience and achievements in public safety marketing. a US VP Marketing that will be responsible for leading Voyager labs GTM strategy and execution to achieve business results and position us in the North America market.
- Develop, manage and execute a holistic a marketing vision and strategy to deliver significant marketing contribution pipeline that demonstrates goals, objectives, plans & results.
- Take Voyager Lab brand and messaging to the next level by building a first-class content map; digital execution; and working strategically to deliver a content strategy that aligns messaging across Federal, LE and Civilian to maximize the customer value proposition.
- Lead thought-leadership initiatives using a mix of media, digital, industry events, and third-party platforms to expand Voyager Lab brand in the relevant industry in the US.
- Create and manage account-base marketing plans and initiatives alongside the sales team that allow us to target, personalize and influence sales targets. Should include business intelligence, solution mapping, multi-touch engagement, awareness, lead generation and sales enablement. Align strategic partners to drive joint account engagement. Track and measure the lead flow and exceed pipeline targets for the year.
- Create world-class experiences for our customers
- Bring new insights and experience to tracking, reporting, and management of pipeline, lead flow and key execution KPIs to drive predictable and efficient outcomes. Lead strategic marketing and performance reviews quarterly with leadership and key stakeholders to assess, recommend and refine the plan and pipeline progression. Utilize industry-leading demand generation best practices to execute, track, evaluate and report the impact of marketing.
- Develop, retain and grow effective business relationships across sales, partners, channel and HQ marketing. This role reports directly to the CBO.
- Represent Voyager Lab at industry, customer and partner engagements as a spokesperson and influencer. Position Voyager labs as influencer in the US Public Safety industry & AI.
- Industry Expertise and Experience: 8-10 years of managing go-to-market, in high-tech software environment.
- 5+ years' experience working with Intelligence Community and/or SLED.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or marketing preferred; MBA a must
- Customer Insight and Leadership: Possesses the ability to use business intelligence, insights, and corporate priorities to effectively prioritize and lead marketing strategy that is relevant to customers.
- Demand Generation Leadership: deep understanding and demonstrated application in targeting, campaigns, messaging, content, and mix of execution to land and deliver pipeline with proven learning’s. Experience with targeting and trigger programs that help extend relationships at C-level, VP or enterprise networking audiences in existing or new logos
- Data Driven & Results Oriented – ability to manage projects on time, on budget with controlled set of resources, and leverage operations tools to track campaign & events. Knows how to analyze and refine programs based on performance and results
- Marketing Operations: Must have strong working knowledge of automation tools and how pipeline & marketing contribution are built by funnel stage, and lead management. Solid knowledge of platforms, e.g. Hubspot, SalesForce, WordPress, Hootsuite, Marketo, BrightInfo, etc .
- Strong Planning, Project Management and Reporting: organized planning and process management, tracking, and ability to drive accountability. direction and control of planning, budgeting, managing priorities.
- Marketing Communications: strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Relationship Management: ability to lead, influence, and manage executive relationships, peer relationships, and industry relationships to effectively influence and execute. Strong team player that can collaborate and build momentum. Strategic business partner to sales, with ability to communicate, influence and align.
- Agility/Dynamic: knows how to navigate on a growth-oriented business environment with effective organization and communication skills that facilitate change management.
- Ability to travel at least 40% of time