Grow with Us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
About The Position
Voyager Labs is a pioneer in developing advanced technologies based on Artificial Intelligence, cognitive computing and deep learning algorithms. Our solutions enable clients to derive deep actionable insights from the vast and growing ocean of unstructured data. Our mission is to help create a safer, more prosperous world.
We are looking for an IT Manager to join our IT team. We are looking for a passionate team leader who will join a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
The IT Manager’s role is to ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the inhouse information systems that support core organizational functions. This is achieved by maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all systems. The IT Manager will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments.
· Lead the IT team, with a large percentage of hands-on work.
· Define and implement IT infrastructure strategy, policies, architecture and, processes. Manage enterprise IT systems, in multiple, worldwide data centers and branch offices.
· Leads in planning and implementing changes to infrastructure for all business needs.
· Manage complex activities for servers, storage, backups, data migration and disaster recovery operations.
· Performs complex software and operating system upgrades and track system licensing.
· Manage IT knowledge and technical documentation for complex procedures, monitoring and troubleshooting.
· Manage vendors, consultants, contractors, and other divisions and departments.
· Manage Data Centers operation, maintenance and provision of hardware and software, licensing, Subscriptions & Contracts.
· Manage DR and BCP of corporate’ strategies.
· Manage Cyber Security Risks including building Security Plans, Policies & Procedures.
· Administrating IT Resources According to Company Strategies.
· Budget Control (CAPEX & OPEX).
· Multi-Cloud Infra Management, FinOps & Cost Reduction.
· Manage OnPrem Deployments Infra for Company Products (Onsite Implementation & Integration WW).
· Planning & Assisting TAMs & Sales Departments for OnPrem Solutions.
· At least 5 years of relevant experience in Manage IT operation.
· Experience in managing Technical Teams.
· Relevant skills in both OnPrem & Cloud technologies – Networking, Virtualization, Storage, Backup solutions, Security , Office 365 and more.
· Strong analytic and management skills.
· Ability to lead complex IT projects.
· Work closely with management and all internal teams.
· Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work directly with customers.
· Hard worker, well-organized, dynamic and pro-active personality, team player, independent worker
· Hardware and software troubleshooting experience
· Experience in working in global organizations and good English skills