Grow with us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
Training and Enablement Specialist
About The Position
Who are we?
We make the invisible visible. Deep digital investigation platforms for your most complex challenges.
Voyager Labs enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use our cutting-edge AI technology in the worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats and other risks.
Each of our employees has the chance to both make the world a better place and grow and develop his/her skills in a growing, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
We are looking for a Training and Enablement Specialist to help build our Global Training team. The team is responsible for developing and delivering learning programs that support our client users and enhance the effectiveness of our internal teams.
The Training and Enablement Specialist will report to the team lead in the United States, and as such must be organized and independent with excellent written and oral presentation skills and the ability to break down the mastery of complex processes into manageable steps. The ideal candidate is both highly analytical and empathetic, going beyond mere product expertise to anticipate and accommodate the specific learning needs of others. While prior technical experience as an investigative analyst will be very helpful, a background in education and/or a training role is strongly preferred.
- Design, draft, edit, and publish/present high-quality learning content according to internal direction and review, including videos, written articles, weekly webinars, and live training events.
- Work closely with account leaders to schedule, manage, and supply the delivery of custom training requirements, including new client, new version, and/or new user training.
- Provide strong support for the onboarding of new sales, presales, partners, and other client-facing hires in the ROW region, delivering initial training on all products and helping to connect them to relevant internal teams.
- Test systems, provide UX feedback and liaise with Product managers and technical writers to produce timely, relevant documentation in support of the release process.
- Manage and track delivery of learning content at the client and individual user/learner level.
- Solicit constructive feedback from training recipients and commit to continuous reflection and improvement.
- Maintain orderly, accessible systems of documentation and knowledge sharing.
- Seek solutions, be proactive, and establish and foster positive, productive relationships as an important face of Customer Success at Voyager Labs.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in an education or professional training role.
- Experience using technology in an analytic and/or investigative context (preferred, may be concurrent).
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work directly with customers.
- Hard worker, well-organized, dynamic and cheerful personality, team player, independent worker.
- Strong language skills—fluency in Hebrew, ability to write and present confidently and effectively in English (required) and Spanish/Italian (preferred).