Grow with Us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
About The Position
Who are we?
We make the invisible visible. Deep digital investigation platforms for your most complex challenges.
VoyagerLabs enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use our cutting-edge AI technology in the United States and worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats, and other risks.
Each of our employees has the chance to both make the world a better place and grow and develop his/her skills in a growing, dynamic, and fast-paced environment.
Your Upcoming Challenge
We are looking for a NOC Engineer who will play a key role in the support and operations group. be part of the team that supports customers infrastructure health and service monitoring 24x7.
Commitment for a minimum of 4 shifts a week.
The position includes:
· Provide first-level support to global customers, assisting with all technical and product-related queries.
· Strong focus on monitoring alerts and alarms to quickly identified potential issues.
· Troubleshooting for all operative and infrastructure incidents for a global distributed network
· Maintaining internal tickets, alerts, and KPIs
· Escalate unresolved issues to next level.
What do you bring to the table?
· Experience with web technologies
· Good understanding of and experience with managing incidents and supporting systems.
· Excellent troubleshooting and diagnosis capabilities
· Excellent communication skills and teamwork
· Excellent time management, multitasking, and prioritization skills
· Perceptive, fast learner, and able to perform well under pressure.
· Create and follow runbooks to assure system health and KPI.
· Manage real time incidents with multiple teams.
· Familiarity with Linux and Kubernetes - an advantage