Grow with Us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
Intelligence Analyst - Federal
About The Position
Who are we?
We make the invisible visible. Deep digital investigation platforms for your most complex challenges.
VoyagerLabs enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use our cutting-edge AI technology in the United States and worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats and other risks.
Each of our employees has the chance to both make the world a better place, and grow and develop his/her skills in a growing, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Your Upcoming Challenge
As the Intelligence Analyst for the federal space, you will function as the subject-matter expert regarding Voyager Labs’ suite of products at all stages in the sales and customer life cycle, working closely with the Sales team to introduce Voyager Labs’ solutions to our customers within the federal domain.
You will be an integral part of the sales process and drive sales opportunities with the Sales Executive to reach and exceed region quota. You will demonstrate our value proposition to prospective customers by designing and presenting custom use cases and managing POC’s of our cutting-edge AI solutions. You will liaise with the Product Management, Marketing, Developer, and Engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and propose enhancements to Voyager Labs products.
In This Job You Will
· Collaborate with regional Sales Directors, partners, and Operations to implement presales program and demonstrate proof of value to customers
· Coordinate with Training team to deliver seamless onboarding and implementation support
· Serve as primary user escalation point for Customer Success and technical teams regarding user inquires
· Act as feedback loop between customers and product team to ensure responsiveness to market needs
· Engage with customer as a trusted advisor regarding how to best leverage our capabilities within their investigative frameworks to yield high resolution insights
· Liaise with Sales & Marketing to develop compelling presales content – demos, white papers, use cases – and provide SME support at events
· 3-5 years of public or private sector investigation experience
· Deep knowledge of open-source intelligence research methods and resources
· Ability to understand complex investigations and articulate how Voyager Labs’ suite of products can improve and augment existing investigative methodologies to a range of customer audiences (users, stakeholders, etc.)
· Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills required
· Ability to multi-task and pivot within a highly dynamic sales environment
· Foreign language capabilities are a plus
· Familiarity with emerging technologies and cloud computing environments
· Travel availability required: 30 - 40%
Voyager Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.