Grow with Us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
VP Sales- APAC
About The Position
Make The Invisible Visible
Deep digital investigation platforms for your most complex challenges
VoyagerLabs enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use our cutting-edge AI technology in the United States and worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats and other risks.
The VP of Sales is highly motivated and an experienced hunter, able to successfully lead sales in APAC. The primary responsibility is to drive sales and develop the pipeline and foundation for future growth. He/She has ownership on all business activities and the territory's quota. Reporting to the EVP sales of Voyager, the VP of Sales plays an intricate role in meeting Voyager product to the territory’s quota. This is a multi-faceted role and the level of responsibility and involvement with other departments varies.
The VP is expected to know Voyager product to the point of building a sales team and setting an example to the rest of the sales staff. His/Her role encompasses understanding organizational business and strategic needs, developing strong customer relationships, understanding the processes, conveying information, gaining customer trust commitment, working with the team, and matrix interactions within Voyager.
- Achieve territory’s financial target for Voyager’s Solutions & platforms and build foundations for future business.
- Set sales strategy and detailed plan for Voyager product in the territory and execute strategy to deliver the territory’s short term and long term objectives.
- Establish strong C-Level relationships with customers and partners
- Drive exceptional Customer satisfaction by achieving high level of collaboration between departments in and outside of the territory i.e. finance, legal, CTO, Analysts, Operation
- Maintain an awareness of accounts and industries from which to leverage strengths as appropriate
- Perform sales related duties with consideration on minimizing cost
- Maintain close liaison with other sales leaders and company executives as necessary
- 10+ years proven solution selling expertise in Big Data Analysis Solutions and 3+ years managing enterprise level sales teams
- Experience working extensively in the territory
- Proven over achiever in Sales, generating new business and expanding on going business
- Proven successful management and leadership experience
- Experience and comfort in selling SaaS and Cloud solutions
- Experience in building regional sales
- The ability to build a strategic and concise territory plan with demonstrated execution according to plan
- Dynamic, self-motivated, creative thinker with an appreciation to focus and meeting goals
- Intensive travelling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: articulate, confident, self-aware and personable character
- Ability to understand client business needs, re frame and link pursuant to value
- Experience in enterprise software sales
- (selling directly and/or through several strategic partners, channels etc)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field. MBA is an advantage
- Additional languages/Nationalities are considered as an advantage