Grow with Us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
About The Position
We make the invisible visible!
Voyager Labs is a revolutionary startup that enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients worldwide, use our cutting-edge AI technology to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, human trafficking, internal threats, and other risks.
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with a 120+ strong team spread out between Israel, the U.S., APAC, LATAM, and EMEA. The secret to our growth is people! We are one team invested in each other and working together toward the company’s vision, always remembering to enjoy the journey along the way. Voyager Labs isn’t just a great place to work, but a community of great people with which you can achieve great things.
Each of our employees has the chance to both make the world a better place, and expand and develop their skills in a growing, dynamic, and fast-paced environment.
As a member of the EMEA Project Management team, the Project Manager will be responsible for managing the complex AI-based Investigation Solutions deliveries in the EMEA region.
In this role, you will manage the full project life-cycle from project initiation phase to the post-live closure and handover it to the support team.
During the project life cycle, the Project Manager will be responsible for accomplishing the project objectives, working closely with the cross-functional teams and the customer while following the cross-organizational processes.
Typically, the Project Manager will travel 10-20% of the time to engage with the customer’s project team.
Voyager Labs is an international company with clients throughout the world and this provides an excellent opportunity for those who is interested in traveling and working in an intellectually stimulating environment.
The position of the Project Manager leads the day-to-day delivery of Voyager Labs Solutions to customers. Responsibilities fall into the following categories:
· Project Planning, Control & Accounting focused on Project P&L.
· Delivery Commitment & Quality management, including Release Management.
· Customer management.
· Communication Management.
Main Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Manage complex AI-based Investigation Solutions deliveries from Initiation to post go-live.
· Define the Project Scope, Requirements and Deliverables working alongside the customer, Product, Sales and R&D Units.
· Define the Project Plan, Secure resources, task assignments, and delivery schedule.
· Manage customer’s needs & priorities within Voyager Labs and secure commitments from cross-functional teams.
· Manage & control the project budget and P&L.
· Develop and Manage customer relationship & high level of satisfaction by delivering timely and quality solutions to the customer as per as agreed scope/schedule or contract.
· Lead the virtual project team and manage cross-organizational processes and interactions (with Operations, R&D, Product Sales, Support, Customer Success Groups) in co-ordination with functional heads.
· Support the Product Sales activities, including the responsibility of the Voyager Labs commitment process.
· Manage Project change management as per the Voyager Labs processes.
Interact with other vendors in the project on platform deliveries and implementation.
· 5+ years of experience managing projects at large globally dispersed environments with a focus on core infrastructure and/or security programs.
· Bachelor's Degree and minimum 5 years of project/program management and business management experience.
· Experience in managing Product Development projects.
· Proven experience with AWS and or AZURE SaaS project delivery.
· Familiarity with on-prem solution components, network architecture & virtualization tools.
· Competent in use of Jira, Confluence, project management tools, techniques, and methodologies.
· Strong analytical, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent verbal, written communication & presentation skills (English/Hebrew).
· Commitment to project success as it may require working unconventional hours during critical project phases.
· Motivation and ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
· Comfortable working with customer’s/partner’s senior management, decision makers and demonstrate business acumen and sensitivity to customer’s needs.
· Self-motivated and ability to grasp up new concepts and technical skills quickly.
· Leadership skills to manage and motivate virtual teams.
· Strategic Mindset and ability to visualize upcoming opportunities and threats.
· Highly organized, good time-management skills and details oriented.
· Winning spirit, Service oriented attitude.
· Project Management Certification (preferred, not required).