Grow with us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
About The Position
Who are we?
We make the invisible visible. Deep digital investigation platforms for your most complex challenges.
Voyager Labs enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use our cutting-edge AI technology in the worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats and other risks.
Each of our employees has the chance to both make the world a safer place and grow and develop his/her skills in a growing, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Your Upcoming Challenge
We are looking for a strong UX/UI designer which will be a proactive person in a dynamic, fast forward and innovative company.
In This Job You Will
- Be an integral part of the Product Management team.
- Define all the company’s products UX/UI.
- Work closely with the development team and the product managers.
- Deliver the design and requirement for the product UX/UI.
- Make the complex simple.
- Bring Voyager Lab's product vision to reality!
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a UX designer of data analytics/insight products.
- Experience designing complex web based B2B/G products.
- Experience working with R&D & Product teams.
- Background in intelligence units or intelligence products - advantage.
- Experience with data rich products.
- Ability to take end-to-end responsibility of the UX/UI requirements and design.
- Ability to thrive in startup culture: has a growth mindset, resilient, adaptable, curious and motivated.