Grow with Us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
About The Position
Voyager Labs is a pioneer in developing advanced technologies based on Artificial Intelligence, cognitive computing and deep learning algorithms. Our solutions enable clients to derive deep actionable insights from the vast and growing ocean of unstructured data. Our mission is to help create a safer, more prosperous world.
We are looking for a passionate and creative Data & Product Analyst to join our team at Voyager Labs. As a Data & Product Analyst you’ll play a key role in our fast-growing team, learning to understand human behavior from unstructured data sources. You’ll work closely with multiple stakeholders such as developers, Product managers, Data Scientists and analysts. You’ll work closely with multiple stakeholders such as developers, product managers, data scientists and analysts.
· Lead the design and the evaluation of new and existing product components.
· Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
· Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources.
· Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
· At least 2 years of experience as a Data Analyst or equivalent role.
· Bachelor degree with strong statistical background - preferred. Experience in army service equivalent to academic degree.
· Experience in using statistical packages for analyzing datasets.
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
· Experience with databases / SQL / programming language.
· Background in data science and machine learning - Advantage.
· Familiarity with web intelligence, open source APIs – Advantage.
· Ability to efficiently manage diverse tasks and collaborate with a variety of teams.
· Accountability & self-leadership – taking full responsibility for tasks end-to-end.
· Team player with a creative mindset.