Grow with us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
Data Analyst for Research team
About The Position
Voyager Labs is a pioneer in developing advanced technologies based on Artificial Intelligence, cognitive computing, and deep learning algorithms. Our solutions enable clients to derive deep, actionable insights from the vast and growing ocean of unstructured data. Our mission is to help create a safer, more prosperous world.
We are looking for a passionate and creative Research Data Analyst to join our team at Voyager Labs. As a Research Data Analyst, you’ll play a key role in developing and improving AI-based algorithms and products in our fast-growing team. You’ll be gathering and analyzing unstructured data from various sources, learning to understand human behavior, performing explorations and analysis while using statistical techniques, deriving insights from the data.
· Extract, prepare and explore data to understand it better and provide insights.
· Interpret data using statistical techniques and derive valuable patterns.
· Evaluate methods and initial ideas.
· Perform error analysis on results, develop reports, and process improvements.
· Coordinate a wide variety of tagging tasks.
· Maintain scripts and databases used for research tasks.
· At least 2 years of experience as a Data Analyst or equivalent role.
· B.A / B.Sc with a strong statistical background - preferred. Experience in army service equivalent.
· Experience with a programming language - Must
· Background in data science and machine learning - Advantage.
· Experience with working closely with Researchers / Data-Scientists – Advantage.
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
· Team player with a creative mindset.