Grow with us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
About The Position
EMEA – UK
Who are we?
We make the invisible visible. Deep digital investigation platforms for your most complex challenges.
Voyager Labs enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use our cutting-edge AI technology in the worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats and other risks.
Each of our employees has the chance to both make the world a better place and grow and develop his/her skills in a growing, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Your Upcoming Challenge:
As a key member of our Sales team, you will introduce our cutting-edge AI technology and value proposition to our prospects, drive sales and be part of growing our business in EMEA.
In this job you will:
- Be working closely with sales leaders in order to develop customer interest and support revenue generation.
- Partner with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute strategic deals with complex sales cycles.
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition.
- Manage all technical aspects of the sales and Proof Of Concept process.
- Work with Customer to understanding their business challenges and priorities and help develop and architect requirements, demos and solutions to meet their needs.
- Develop and present white papers/webinars on innovative Use Cases and developments in Intelligence and Investigations
- Support the development of future value propositions in target markets
What do you bring to the table?
- 3+ years of proven track record of Pre Sales support in a fast paced environment ideally in a SAAS organization
- Experience in AI companies, machine learning, investigative solutions, or a field related to law enforcement and other public sector organizations. - Advantage
- Knowledge in the field of OSINT and/or investigation.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Ability to solve problems and excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent customer and communication capabilities with the ability to animate and motivate customers across a range of EMEA territories.
- Ability to work effectively in the team and remotely
- Motivated, energetic, hungry to succeed, and able to generate excitement on a regular basis.
- Strong English and at least one other language (Spanish, German or Arabic).
- Regular travel will be required across the EMEA Region.
Voyager Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.