Grow with us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
Director of Sales Central
About The Position
Who are we?
We make the invisible visible. Deep digital investigation platforms for your most complex challenges.
Voyager Labs enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use our cutting-edge AI technology worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats, and other risks.
Each of our employees has the chance to both make the world a better place and grow and develop his/her skills in a growing, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
We are looking for a Sales Director - Central with extensive experience in enterprise software sales.
A true hunter, the Sales Director - Central will pursue large opportunities in new verticals and introduce new solutions and technologies to the market.
- Develop and execute a regional plan to meet assigned quota targets.
- Develop comprehensive strategies to pursue and capture new business in key, high-growth verticals.
- Develop relationships with key ecosystem partners, supporting growth of our products.
- Effectively articulate both inbound and outbound technology needs and requirements that will maximize our ability to capture new business.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the client's workflow and business processes.
- Develop account engagement strategy in collaboration with additional company stakeholders.
- Plan and implement wider Voyager Labs initiatives within various market segments.
- 10+ years of proven professional track record as an enterprise software sales executive.
- Proven track record penetrating new markets and new verticals
- Top performer with a strong track record of quota overachieving (top 10%-20%).
- Experience selling enterprise-wide software solutions with big data, artificial intelligence, machine learning, BI, investigation solutions, or a related field.
- Knowledge in OSINT and/or fraud-prevention and investigation-related arena.
- Superior problem-solving aptitude and skills
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills are required.
- Ability to direct and lead cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and as an individual contributor.
- Motivated, energized, hungry, and able to generate excitement on a regular basis.
- Strong networking and influencing skills.
- BA or higher.
- Willingness to regularly travel throughout the assigned region (50%).
Voyager Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.