Grow with us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
Sales Operations & Excellence
About The Position
Who are we?
We make the invisible visible. Deep digital investigation platforms for your most complex challenges.
VoyagerLabs enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use our cutting-edge AI technology in the worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats and other risks.
Each of our employees has the chance to both make the world a better place, and grow and develop his/her skills in a growing, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Your upcoming challenge:
We are looking for Sales Operation & Excellence to play a critical role by supporting our sales teams and report directly to the CBO. In this role you will have a significant impact on the business by driving business goals. We are looking for someone who is passionate about collect relevant data, analyze it, and improve sales efficiency in manner to maximize sales productivity and meet business goals.
- Provide visibility into sales performance by collect, analyze and forecast accuracy.
- Define and implement best practices for measurement, reporting, analysis, and data entry of key sales data.
- Being a significant part of building the sales strategy and goals, inc territories, GTM etc.
- Work cross-functionally with sales teams & other stakeholders to optimize sales results.
- Develop and financial models and pricing to meet business goals and customers needs.
- Being a sales enablement and identify sales process improvement, opportunities and assist in the implementation of identified solutions.
- 3+ years of experience as a sales operations which includes analyzing and forecasting sales data.
- 5+ years of proven business and financial background and good business understanding.
- Experience working with Salesforce, tracking pipelines and reports, and conducting meaningful insights.
- Advanced knowledge of sales processes and ability to apply policies, practices and systems.
- Highly organized, multi-tasking skills, and efficient in ambiguous situations and dynamic environment.
- A results-oriented mindset and data-driven approach.
- Excellent cross functional collaboration skills and strong communication skills.
- High proficiency in Excel.
- Excellent English, written and verbal.