Grow with us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
EVP International Strategic Partnership and Alliances-EMEA
About The Position
Who are we?
We make the invisible visible. Deep digital investigation platforms for your most complex challenges.
Voyager Labs enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use our cutting-edge AI technology in the worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats and other risks.
Each of our employees has the chance to both make the world a better place and grow and develop his/her skills in a growing, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
In This Job You Will
- Design a strategic business plan which Identify and secure opportunities with new and/or adjacent strategic partners especially in APAC & EMEA.
- Identify and evaluate relevant partners for the different products and establish the relationship and engagement of them.
- Business reviews with partners senior leadership to manage progress against the strategic business plan and partner sales revenue
- Create and manage Marketing plans, including through partner, to partner and with partner
- Managing complex contract negotiations involving legal, marketing and business terms
- Establishing Voyager Labs as the partner’s preferred platform
- Serving as a key member of the Voyager Labs Business team helping to define and deliver the overall go-to-market strategy
What do you bring to the table?
- Extensive experience with leading partner sales and/or alliance development in the software/technology industry preferably within the public safety domain.
- Strong execution and proven YoY growth results via channels.
- Experience engaging and influencing senior executives and strong familiarity with decision-making processes in enterprise Partners
- Proven experience with building partner infrastructure which had clear translation into business results
- Experience working and communicating with multiple internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams including marketing, sales, product management, and technical account management.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
- Fluent in English. Additional Language in Advantage
- Willingness to travel up to 50%