Grow with us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
Director of Partners and Channels
About The Position
Who are we?
We make the invisible visible. Deep digital investigation platforms for your most complex challenges.
VoyagerLabs enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use our cutting-edge AI technology in the United States and worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats, and other risks.
Each of our employees has the chance to both make the world a better place, and grow and develop his/her skills in a growing, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Your Upcoming Challenge
In this key role, you will build, manage and execute our strategic partnerships programs, develop and execute partner business plans, value propositions and accelerate these partners’ growth. You will manage joint go-to-market efforts with the sales team and interact with enterprise customers and major large partners. Your challenge will be to evaluate and prioritize opportunities from a strategic, financial and operational perspective and transform them into business results.
This position reports to the CEO of Voyager Analytics USA.
In This Job, You Will
- Create and execute a strategic business plan with new and/or adjacent strategic partners in North America
- Grow and develop both the public and private sector partnerships programs
- Evaluate and prioritize opportunities from a strategic, financial and operational perspective and transform them into business results.
- Engage each partner’s sales organizations and channels to create and drive revenue opportunities for Voyager Labs
- Drive partner solutions, program attainment, continuous enablement through training and certifications
- Manage complex contract negotiations involving legal, marketing and business terms
- Serve as a key member of the Voyager Labs Business team helping to define and deliver the overall go-to-market strategy
What do you bring to the table?
- Extensive experience with leading partner sales and/or alliance development in the software/technology industry to the Federal government and military.
- Strong execution and proven YoY growth results via channels.
- Experience engaging and influencing senior executives and strong familiarity with decision-making processes in enterprise partners.
- Proven experience with building partner infrastructure with clear translation into business results. The ability to show examples as individual performance and team performance.
- Experience working and communicating with multiple internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams including marketing, sales, product management, and technical account management.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%.
- Security industry experience a Plus.
Voyager Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status