Grow with us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
Customer Success Manager
About The Position
Who are we?
We make the invisible visible. Deep digital investigation platforms for your most complex challenges.
Voyager Labs enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use our cutting-edge AI technology worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats, and other risks.
Each of our employees has the chance to both make the world a better place and grow and develop his/her skills in a growing, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Your upcoming challenge:
As a Pre-sale and analysis manager, you and your team will actively drive and manage the functional and technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical adviser and functional product advocate. Using technical creativity and business acumen, you will illustrate the value that Voyager Labs products can provide.
You must be able to engage and articulate product positioning to both business and technical users in competitive scenarios. You will also rapidly identify all technical and business issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- Partner with Account and Channel Executives to achieve defined sales goals.
- Master our products, features, roadmap and industry to identify with our customers’ core issues and find the most suitable business or technology solutions.
- Lead presale processes that involve complex demos to the customers, gathering business and technology requirements from customers, implementing the POC hands-on with the solution components and presenting results to customers. Accountability for RFPs and full proposals to clients.
- Propose technical and creative business solutions in support of sales activities.
- Present strong technical and business aspects of proposed solutions to a C-Level audience.
- Build customer relationships within the target accounts.
- Demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Manage target accounts that may span multiple Account Executives.
- Work with colleagues across the organization to receive the support needed to accomplish functional and technical goals.
- Excellent presales support to Technical Account Managers.
- Manage a team of Presale and Field Analysts.
- 8+ years in a successful Pre-Sales OR Professional Services/Consulting role that is client-facing and involves sales scenarios. Out of this time, at least 2-4 years as a team manager.
- At least 3 years as an analyst – for federal or law-enforcement
- Experience in technical field sales for a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role.
- US pre-sale and analyst experience
- Experience with WEBSITE.
- Experience working with public sector clients such as law enforcement, federal, etc.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT Technology space.
- Experience with Artificial Intelligence, Business Intelligence, Analytics, and/or Big Data solutions is a plus.
- Knowledge of current trends in the market, including the competitive landscape, other solutions available/general understanding of other players in the market.
- Able to thrive in a unique culture where thinking outside of the box is required daily and creative input is necessary to solve business problems.
- Technical depth to respond to all functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Proven success conveying customer requirements to Product Management teams.
- Familiarity with Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, customer interaction, requirements analysis, presentations, and system design.
- Willing to travel 50% to customer locations throughout the assigned region.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Math, Statistics, Business Management, or Computer Science.
Voyager Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.