Grow with us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
Sales Development Representative (SDR) - EMEA
About The Position
Who are we?
We make the invisible visible. Deep digital investigation platforms for your most complex challenges.
Voyager Labs enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use our cutting-edge AI technology in the worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats and other risks.
Each of our employees has the chance to both make the world a better place and grow and develop his/her skills in a growing, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Your Upcoming Challenge:
Voyager Labs is in need of a SDR to reach out to prospects and set meetings for the EMEA sales team. This role will be fast -moving, and will present a lot of opportunity to learn and grow. You will be working directly with our sales teams and directly enabling them to achieve their goals.
Inquisitive and organized, and a key member of our Sales team, you will explore potential customers and contacts in Intelligence Agencies, Financial Services and Law Enforcement and help introduce our cutting-edge AI technology and value proposition to executive level stakeholders and help drive the rapid growth of qualified leads and opportunities throughout EMEA. You will support the go to market organization with the development of value propositions, proposals, events and marketing and sales operations.
In this job you will…
Act as a true lead generator, opening doors for early discovery calls to enable our Sales organization to Qualify new opportunities and introduce new cutting-edge AI solutions and technologies to the Intelligence, Law Enforcement & financial markets.
In your role you will:
- Build a strong knowledge of our buyer personas, product offering, target accounts and competitors
- Work with the sales and marketing teams to create effective business development playbooks, Customer journey maps and value propositions specific to EMEA or target verticals
- Implement SDR outreach methods using Email, LinkedIn, Cold calls, and others to identify and replicate best practices and ensure our qualified meeting goals are achieved.
- Maintain and update Salesforce CRM across EMEA with Sales leaders
- Coordinate and set up meetings with CXO level buyers and help ensure Sales leaders are fully prepared for meetings/demos/events
- Manage the lead and account lists to ensure that we are surfacing the best, most highly targeted prospects
What do you bring to the table?
- 3+ years of proven professional successful track record in Business Development, Sales operations
- Inquisitive, persuasive and tenacious with an ability to secure early meetings/discovery calls at CXO and buyer level.
- Proven track record in working with senior customers across EMEA
- Knowledge of CRM systems and product of sales and marketing reports.
- Experience working in a fast pace startup environment.
- Superior problem-solving aptitude and skills.
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills in person and through video conferencing such as MS TEAMS/Zoom
- Ability to work effectively in a team and as an individual contributor.
- Motivated, energized, hungry to succeed and able to generate excitement on a regular basis.
- BA or higher.
- Languages – French and English Mandatory
- Working knowledge of SalesForce CRM an advantage
Voyager Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.