Grow with Us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
Sales Director - APAC
About The Position
Voyager Labs is a pioneer in developing advanced technologies based on Artificial Intelligence, cognitive computing and deep learning algorithms. Our solutions enable clients to derive deep, actionable insights from the vast and growing ocean of unstructured data. Our mission is to help create a safer, more prosperous world.
Our ideal candidate has a background in software sales, with a focus on law enforcement, public safety and the intelligence sectors.
- Take ultimate responsibility for driving sales in SEA.
- Drive predictable, repeatable, sales within SEA while maintaining an accurate forecast and pipeline.
- Develop relationships with key partners for the growth of our products.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the client's workflow and business process.
- Maintain market expertise and act as client advocate within Voyager Labs.
- Ensure overall client success and satisfaction from Voyager Labs product and services.
- Coordinate sales efforts with marketing, sales management, product and service teams.
- Make calls, in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Manage field travel to budget with required reporting.
- Provide market and product feedback to Product team and R&D. Contribute case studies to support marketing efforts.
- Participate in regional and local events, conferences and seminars.
- 10+ years of proven professional track record and experience in Direct and Non-Direct Sales.
- Top performer with strong quota overachieving track record (Top 10%-20%).
- Experience selling non-commodity, enterprise-wide software solutions to law enforcement organizations in big-data, artificial intelligence, machine learning, investigation solutions or related fields.
- Knowledge of the law enforcement and intelligence markets.
- Superior problem-solving aptitude and skills and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills.
- Ability to direct and lead cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and as an individual contributor.
- Motivated, energized, hungry and able to generate ongoing enthusiasm.
- Strong networking and influencing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree (at minimum).
- Willingness to regularly travel throughout the assigned region (50%).