Grow with Us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
Data Scientist Researcher
About The Position
Make The Invisible Visible
Deep digital investigation platforms for your most complex challenges
VoyagerLabs enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use our cutting-edge AI technology in the United States and worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats and other risks.
- Develop and implement data science solutions to fit business problem, which includes applying algorithms from a standard tool or custom algorithm development.
- Perform statistical and data science analyses.
- Produce high quality code with good reliability and scalability.
- Create and track accuracy and performance metrics.
- Ensure data quality throughout all stages of acquisition and processing, including such areas as data sourcing/collection, ground truth generation, normalization, transformation, cross-lingual alignment/mapping, etc.
- Experience with Python, Java (or Kotlin) and statistical/machine learning software.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- Good interpersonal relationship.
- Graduate degree (MSc, PhD) in Information systems, Software engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- The ability to perform applicative research, requires the knowledge of classical and modern.
- Machine learning techniques and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Experience in implementing successful research solutions that influence products and business.