Grow with Us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
Algorithm Engineer Tech Lead
About The Position
Position location: Hod Hasharon or South of Israel
Who are we?
We make the invisible visible. Deep digital investigation platforms for your most complex challenges.
VoyagerLabs enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use our cutting-edge AI technology in the United States and worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats and other risks.
Each of our employees has the chance to both make the world a better place, and grow and develop his/her skills in a growing, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Your Upcoming Challenge
We are looking for a Tech Lead with exceptional software engineering skills to spearhead the technical development of optimal solutions as part of an experienced research team. You will act as a mentor to the developers in the team and define the technical solution, architecture, and best practices, as well as applying algorithmic solutions.
In this job you will
- Lead the architecture design, implementation and stability of our products
- Develop algorithmic and data science solutions to fit business problem, which includes applying algorithms from a standard tool or custom algorithm development
- Produce high quality code with good reliability and scalability
- Technically lead the software development of a product in the team, and take part in an algorithmic research
- Working with the team to find unique solutions using different data analysis techniques
- Create and track performance metrics and other required evaluation processes
- Ensure system stability
- Technologically lead and mentor the team
- Work together with a talented group of engineers and researchers on cutting-edge AI technology
What do you bring to the table?
- 5+ years of experience in development
- Strong working knowledge of data structures and algorithms development
- Experience with Lucene.
- Experience working together with research teams
- Strong coding skills using Kotlin or Java
- Knowledge with Python
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Leadership capabilities
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Familiarity with Machine Learning theory and algorithms
- Working knowledge of information retrieval systems and real-time data processing (an advantage)