Grow with Us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
Director of Sales - Federal
About The Position
Voyager Labs is a global leader in human behavior analysis, providing cutting-edge, AI-driven platforms that analyze a myriad of public data sources and turn unstructured data into meaningful actionable insights. Voyager Labs is in the midst of an explosive growth (200% CAGR between 2016-2019), driven by adoption of our solution by marquee accounts in major verticals. We are currently supporting Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies. We are expanding and looking for unique individuals to join our team.
We are looking for a Director of Sales with extensive experience in enterprise software sales within the federal market. The ideal candidate will help us grow our federal footprint (DOD, DHS, DOJ)
- Develop and execute a plan to meet assigned quota targets
- A true hunter, the Director of Sales will pursue large opportunities in the federal market and introduce new solutions and technologies to the market
- Develop comprehensive strategies to pursue and capture new business in key, high-growth federal targets
- Develop relationships with key ecosystem partners, supporting growth of our products
- Effectively articulate both inbound and outbound technology needs and requirements that will maximize our ability to capture new business
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the client's workflow and business processes
- Develop account engagement strategy in collaboration with additional company stakeholders
- Plan and implement wider Voyager Labs initiatives within the federal market space
- 10+ years of proven professional track record as an enterprise software sales executive in the federal space.
- Top performer with strong track record of quota overachieving (top 10%-20%).
- Experience selling enterprise-wide software solutions with big data, artificial intelligence, machine learning, BI, investigation solutions or a related field.
- Knowledge in OSINT and investigation-related arena is a plus.
- Superior problem-solving aptitude and skills.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills required.
- Ability to direct and lead cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and as an individual contributor.
- Motivated, energized, hungry and able to generate excitement on a regular basis.
- Strong networking and influencing skills.
- BA or higher degree.
- Willingness to regularly travel 25%-50%.