Grow with Us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
About The Position
Who are we?
We make the invisible visible.
Deep digital investigation platforms for your most complex challenges.
Voyager Labs enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use our cutting-edge AI technology in the United States and worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats and other risks.
Each of our employees has the chance to both make the world a better place and grow and develop his/her skills in a growing, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Your Upcoming Challenge
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers and working closely with multiple Account Directors and to identify and qualify sales opportunities.
To be successful in this role, you will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact through closure of the opportunity. Responsibilities can include, but are not limited to: new customer research, marketing campaigns follow up with sales development calls and lead nurturing, new client development, meeting scheduling and participation with account planning.
If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d love to meet you!
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
What do you bring to the table?
- Must have Salesforce experience
- Experience with B2B enterprise leads - a must (B2G is an advantage)
- SAAS or Software Sales background required
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and the Sales team
- Report to the US Marketing Director on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) outreach goals/results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Flawless communication skills, both written and oral, with extensive public speaking experience
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound calls and emails every day
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
- Have experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other similar prospecting applications
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role is required
- Experience in the AI or Intelligence sector a plus!
Voyager Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.