Grow with us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
FMS Sales Director
About The Position
Who are we?
We make the invisible visible. Deep digital investigation platforms for your most complex challenges.
Voyager Labs enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use our cutting-edge AI technology worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats, and other risks.
Each of our employees has the chance to both make the world a better place and grow and develop his/her skills in a growing, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Your Upcoming Challenge
As our Foreign Military Sales, Sales Director, you will be part of our Federal Government sales team (DOD, DHS, DOJ, etc). You will accelerate and impact the business by defining, implementing and executing sales activities and strategies. You will introduce our cutting-edge AI technology to executive level stakeholders within the DSCA. The ideal candidate is a true hunter, who who has strong connections at the DSCA, familiar with the Agency’s way of doing business and knows how to identify and attract the relevant stakeholders.
In This Job You Will
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to expand the business with the DSCA
- Act as a true hunter, pursue large opportunities and introduce new cutting-edge AI solutions and technologies to the market
- Develop relationships with key ecosystem partners, supporting growth of our products
- Bring the voice of our customers’ needs and requirements in order to enhance our products and bring value to the customers.
- Develop account engagement strategy in collaboration with additional company stakeholders
What do you bring to the table?
- 10+ years of experience as a sales executive in the federal space.
- Ex DSCA employee or experience in selling to the DSCA
- Experience selling enterprise-wide software solutions with big data, artificial intelligence, machine learning, BI, investigation solutions or a related field
- Knowledge in OSINT and investigation related arena is a plus
- Ability to work effectively in a team and as an individual contributor.
- Motivated, energized, hungry to succeed and learn new technologies.
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills.
- Strong networking and influencing skills.
- BA or higher degree.
- Willingness to travel regularly - 25%-50%.
Voyager Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin! , protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.