Grow with Us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
Foreign Military Sales Program Manager
About The Position
Who are we?
We make the invisible visible. Deep digital investigation platforms for your most complex challenges.
VoyagerLabs enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use our cutting-edge AI technology in the United States and worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats and other risks.
Each of our employees has the chance to both make the world a better place, and grow and develop his/her skills in a growing, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Your Upcoming Challenge
Foreign Military Sales Program Manager provides support on Foreign Military Sales with DOD and DoS.
Ideal candidate for this position will be subject matter expert in support of Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA), Regional Portfolio Directors (RPDs) or Country Portfolio Directors (CPDs) in their oversight of the U.S. Government's Security Cooperation (SC) programs.
In This Job You Will
- Assist with responding to Letter of Requests (LOR) and establishing, developing and executing requirements in Letters of Offer and Acceptance (LOA)
- Support all aspects of sound acquisition planning (e.g., industry day, market research, source selection planning, SOO/SOW/PWS writing, RFP planning, RFP document preparation, contract negotiation prep, etc.) with a special emphasis on FMS-specific peculiarities (e.g., mandatory use of in-country subcontractors; interface with SAF/IA, AFSAC, DSCA AFLCMC/WFNFM, Foreign Disclosure Office (FDO); Tri-Service Committee (TSC), etc.)
- Provide FMS-specific acquisition support to include working knowledge of Anti-Tamper (AT) requirements, International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) regulations, Client Resource Plan (MRP) preparation, Letter of Request (LOR) for Technical Assistance, LOR for Price and Availability (P&A) responses, LOR for Letter of Offer and Assistance (LOA) responses, Freight Forwarding and Customs import processes, MASL codes, etc.
- Have knowledge of theories and principles of Foreign Military Sales development and execution, and the Security Assistance Program and policy.
- Have a thorough understanding of SAMIS, DSAMS, SCIP, AFSAC On-line, and other government systems and Foreign Military Funding (FMF).
- Have experience in establishing, developing, and maintaining effective working relationships with government contractors, departments and teams.
- Ability to independently and successfully perform as representative (with no decisional authority) for the program office to the customer country's Ministry of Defense (MOD), Office of Defense Cooperation (ODCetc. and capability to answer complex questions in real-time to customer country representatives
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with the following skills:
- Experience in DoD systems acquisition and program management principles, policies, and practices as defined in DoDI 5000.02 as well as knowledge of roles and relationships with the DoD and Department of State which should include time spent in the government working with foreign military sales directly or as a contractor.
- Experience in executing DoD programs with prime contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers from foreign countries.
- Working level understanding of Risk Management Framework (RMF) requirements in FMS realm. Working level understanding of CENTCOM Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) process.
- Working level understanding/knowledge of customer country customs, etiquette and business practices.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing, providing quality acquisition and program documentation (briefings, documents, plans, etc.).
- Fluency in Salesforce and CRM tools.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization structure
Voyager Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.