Grow with Us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
North America Marketing Director
About The Position
Who are we?
We make the invisible visible. Deep digital investigation platforms for your most complex challenges.
Voyager Labs enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use our cutting-edge AI technology in the United States and worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats and other risks.
Each of our employees has the chance to both make the world a better place and grow and develop his/her skills in a growing, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Your Upcoming Challenge
This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Marketing Leader with demonstrated experience and achievements in B2B and Enterprise Marketing. In this key role, you will take ownership over the North American market and be responsible for defining, developing, implementing and executing Voyager Lab’s GTM strategy in the region to achieve business results. One of your challenges will be to deliver a strategy that is applicable across the various markets (private and public sectors). You will be strategically guided by our global Marketing team and collaborate with this team, while carving your own path to take the activity in the US to the next level.
In This Job You Will
- Develop, manage and execute a holistic marketing vision and strategy to deliver significant marketing contribution pipeline that creates impact on the business bottom line and aligned with the company goals
- Drive and execute E2E strategic and execution plans in marketing disciplines, including: Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, Partner Marketing, Brand awareness and positioning.
- Deliver a strategy that is aligned and applicable across local, state and Federal LE and Civilian.
- Create and manage account-base marketing plans and initiatives alongside the sales team that allow us to target, personalize and influence sales targets.
- Track and measure the lead flow.
- Develop, retain and grow effective business relationships across sales, partners, channel and HQ marketing.
- This role reports directly to the CEO of Voyager Analytics US and aligns on a regular basis with the HQ VP Marketing.
What do you bring to the table?
- 6+ years of managing go-to-market, in a high-tech software environment
- B2B experience for enterprise customers - a must
- Deep digital marketing experience - a must
- Experience working with Intelligence Community / local / state / Federal LE is an advantage
- Demand Generation Leadership: deep understanding and demonstrated application in targeting, campaigns, messaging, content, and mix of execution to land and deliver pipeline with proven learning’s.
- Data Driven & Results Oriented – ability to manage projects on time, on budget with controlled set of resources, and leverage operations tools to track campaign & events. Knows how to analyze and refine programs based on performance and results
- Marketing Operations: strong working knowledge of automation tools is a plus.
- Marketing Communications: strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to lead, influence, and manage executive relationships, peer relationships, and industry relationships. Strong team player that can collaborate and build momentum. Strategic business partner to sales, with ability to communicate, influence and align.
Voyager Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.