Grow with Us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
Senior Director of Channels and Partners
About The Position
Positoin locatin: DC
VoyagerLabs enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use our cutting- edge AI technology in the United States and worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats and other risks.
As a Partnerships and Channels Development Lead, you will be managing & establishing strategic partnerships, develop and execute partner business plans, value propositions and accelerate these partner’s growth. Further to that you will lead and accelerate the adoption of Voyager Labs Products with these partners and their customers.
The ideal candidate will have both a business background that enables them to engage at the C- level, sales background that enables them to manage joint GTM efforts and strong software technologies understanding to easily interact with enterprise customers and sales executives.
The ideal candidate also knows how to navigate in complex organizations and has a background that enables them to easily interact with major large partners. This position reports to the CEO, Voyager Analytics USA.
- Create and execute a strategic business plan which identifies and secures opportunities with new and/or adjacent strategic partners in North America
- Grow and develop both the public and private sector market leadership
- Evaluate and prioritize opportunities from a strategic, financial and operational perspective and transform them into business results.
- Business reviews with partners senior leadership to manage progress against the strategic business plan and partner sales revenue
- Engaging each partner’s sales organizations, and channels to create and drive revenue opportunities for Voyager Labs
- Driving partner solutions, program attainment, continuous enablement through training and certifications and go-to-market strategies for differentiation and expansion of their footprint
- Create and manage Marketing plans, including through partner, to partner and with partner
- Managing complex contract negotiations involving legal, marketing and business terms
- Establishing Voyager Labs as the partner’s preferred platform
- Serving as a key member of the Voyager Labs Business team helping to define and deliver the overall go-to-market strategy
- Metrics management of partners and channels
- Extensive experience with leading partner sales and/or alliance development in the software/technology industry to the Federal government and military.
- Problem solver with exceptional critical thinking skills.
- Strong execution and proven YoY growth results via channels.
- Experience engaging and influencing senior executives and strong familiarity with decision-making processes in enterprise partners.
- Proven experience with building partner infrastructure which had clear translation into business results. The ability to show examples as individual performance and team performance.
- Experience working and communicating with multiple internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams including marketing, sales, product management, and technical account management.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
- Fluent in English. Additional Language a Plus.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%.
- Military and/or law enforcement experience a Plus.
- Security industry experience a Plus.
Voyager Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.