Grow with Us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
Senior Director of Customer Success - Federal
About The Position
VoyagerLabs enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use our cutting- edge AI technology in the United States and worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats and other risks.
Voyager is looking for a Customer Success Manager, to join our federal team and help create positive customer experience. The Customer Success Manager will be the focal point for the customers for every need, act as a trusted adviser for our customers, develop deep understanding of their business and align our solutions with clients’ needs.
- Act as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal teams including product management, customer support, engineering, sales and finance.
- Manage relationship with clients’ stakeholders. From senior leadership through management and users
- Plan and monitor solution implantation for new customers.
- Serve as the trusted point of contact for Voyager Labs customers, from Initial sale, through on boarding, project success, and license renewals.
- Manage the relationship with the customer through ongoing communication and periodic meetings/calls.
- Track & monitor customer status, identify areas of concern, and pursue growth and up sell opportunities.
- Contribute to positive customer experience - Increase usage, renewals and drive long term customer success.
- Continuous introduction of new technologies and capabilities, ensuring clients maximize their return on investment
- Develop an ROI model and assist clients build business case in support of long-term engagements
- B.S. degree
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Customer Success Management or Account Management in a software company or cloud base solution
- Experience in developing processes for increasing customer satisfaction, solutions adoption, and retention
- Intimate familiarity with intelligence analysis work (OSINT)
- Experience in working with federal government customers
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to build long lasting relationships with customers
- Both a strong team player and a self-starter
- Anticipated travel- 25%-50%
- Active Security Clearance (Secret/Top-Secret)